Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

October 2, 2021

A Bush Tour Today

It was a bleary and cool day but I thought I would take a drive anyway. I saw some new country and gave the dogs a good run.


The only thing critter wise was a lone Whitetail Deer 



I suspect that I left my camera on a High shutter speed and the Asa was high enough to slightly blur the photos. My bad!

I was in an area that was new to me and had the privilege of driving on about a three km road made of wooden planks. It must have cost a fortune to put in! I The area was bottomless sand , with steep hills so I saw why it was necessary. I did not go to the end.
 




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That road of planks, that is amazing! Did it say private road? I'd have made you drive to the end ha ha! There could have been something really amazing... or really weird, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would have needed a carrier pigeon to find me

      Delete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.