Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 24, 2021

It's Been Too Long!

 I will try to do better!

I guess I am still adapting from the loss of my lifelong companion. There were also a lot of details around that loss that needed handling. Fortunately I think they are mostly done and that I am getting used to the " new normal".


I finally got out and did a little hunting (with the camera, of course).Only one thing showed up and that was a Spruce Grouse. The lighting was difficult but I took the pictures anyway.


Spruce Grouse




Spruce Grouse

Tamarack Turning


Needless to say, after a three mile hike through the bush the dogs were worn out! I have to post an "after" photo of each dog!

Missy


Daphne



2 comments:

  1. Aww, Missy and Daphne are so sweet. Good that you are getting out and taking pics! It's going to be a long while before you get used to the new normal - some days this wholly different life still surprises me.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.