Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 18, 2020

Out and About, Again

This little guy was a late hatch. Hopefully, he will be big enough to go south this fall.

This Mule Deer is going to be a monster this fall. You don't get this big by being dumb. I would put his weight about 200+ pounds.


I haven't posted a picture of Daphne for a while. I kind of like this one.


This Red Winged Black Bird was very accommodating and posed for quite a while.

3 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.