Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 22, 2020

Around Town


A walk-about today got me to the Athabasca River to enjoy the Canada Geese. (Noisy bunch). The weather was about +5C with no wind, so it was a great day for walking. Daphnie and I did 7 miles yesterday, and 4 so far today.

 I think they were happy to see some sun and feel the warmth.
 Can you guess which is the female?
 On a lighter note the Common Sparrows were pigging out at the feeder.
 So too were the Red Polls. Welcome back to the frozen North!
 The mail Red Poll was staying close to the female.

3 comments:

  1. You have photographed some sweet creatures. I hope you are staying well during this time.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.