Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 11, 2019

Updates

The Bear that I found in Rotary Park
has been live trapped and relocated by Fish and Wildlife. Apparently, the apple tree was  cut down. A second bear was also trapped. There are still a female with two cubs hanging around. I am happy that I got the photos when I did.

 I am now up to 16 apple pies and 16 apple crumbles that are sitting in the freezer waiting.
I am getting very tired of apples! There are still about 50 pounds on the last tree and I plan to pick them this evening and give them away!


2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.