Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 22, 2019

Black Bear andCubs

I have never seen so many bears as I have this year. They are every where it seems  I saw this group  just north of Whitecourt eating Clover and grass. The way they were eating, I suspect we are going to have an early winter. The Mom was very watchful. It was a while before she let the second cub out of the bush
This cub was very cute. He appears to have injured his right eye some how. It sure didn't stop him from chomping down.

He stood up when his sibling was coming out of the woods, but wouldn't give me a front view.

As you can see, all heads are down doing some serious munching.
The sow looked as if she would take no nonsense when it comes to her cubs.

1 comment:

  1. A sweet family but dangerous for certain. We have had a black bear sighting in my county. Very unusual for here.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.