Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 12, 2019

Enjoying the Sunshine!

After a week of miserable cold weather, fog, snow and rain, I was able to get out and about. The geese are pairing up and starting to look for nesting sites. I did manage to get  a LOT of photos on the river.
 I will keep it down to eight


 Here are a couple of shots of the back end of some Tundra Swans flying over. This year I am going to try to get more wing shots of birds.




 This guy misjudged and did a hard landing.
And a Female Merlin!




1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.