Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 15, 2019

A Walking Day

I thought I would take a little walk today without Daphne. I found a few deer and were able to get up to them. Can you spot the three deer in this picture? Yes, sweetpea, there are three.


I kept on in stealth mode and got quite a bit closer. The only comment I have here is "Don't chew with your mouth open".
 This one was kind of sleepy/
 Oops, I think she saw me!
I did come across this goose either resting or nesting in a dry swamp.



1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.