Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 20, 2017

Not Ready!


 September 19 was a cold and miserable day with SNOW! Fortunately by the end of the day it had mostly melted. However the monsoon rain continued and continued. The good thing is you don't have to shovel rain.




It was kind of pretty, and something that I have missed for 6 months....NOT!





I did put the winter bird feeder up and it wasn't more than 15 minutes before the Blue Jays found it, followed by the Magpies and then these critters. This is the first year that we have had crows feeding





All in all, not too bad a thing to have around, I guess.






1 comment:

  1. No way! We had cool temps last week and it was great. However, we are back up to the mid 80's this week. Too hot! I enjoy winter.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.