Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

December 14, 2016

Super Moon

The next picture of the Super Moon will be 34 years from now. I will be 106 years old and I am looking forward to seeing it. Either that, or I buy a super lens for the camera and pretend a bit.


Don't forget that I am planning on being late for my own funeral!






5 comments:

peihome said...

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Bev said...

amazing photo Ian!!... probably in 34 you won't really care about the Moon you'll have better things to think about:)HAHA

Last night we were at a Singing Christmas Tree...outside of course....beautiful evening here is the southwest... then to my right I saw a glow out of the mountains and that beautiful moon came up.... glorious!!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Manning photo

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

The super moon looks amazing! I hope you enjoy the next one, too!

Gail said...

I tried but I fell short in capturing the moon. Love your photo.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.