Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

June 8, 2016

At the Waterhole Today

It was bordering on thunder storms and i almost didn't go out. Fishing was awash as it's no fun in a canoe in a thunderstorm.

I caught this guy on the shore of the pond. He was wary, but didn't spook


I was able to shift position to get a different angle.


A lot has happened since I was last here. The Bufflehead has hatched out a few.


The mallards are quite happy


Enough babies swimming around that a traffic cop should be hanging out.


The Blue winged teal is not happy with something or other. Could it be he is "hen Pecked"?



Even the beaver was out swimming around.



2 comments:

  1. Nothing cuter than ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing creatures. Great photos. I enjoy seeing the renewal and continuance of life in the wild.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.