Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 22, 2015

First Day Out Hunting

It was a beautiful last day of summer with lots of colours.

 In some cases it was painful to the eyes.

 The only thing wrong with the day was the difficulty in seeing anything in the bush. The grass was waist high.

 The first critter to show up was this Red Squirrel. He was a very noisy squirrel!


 I decided to sit for a while overlooking a ravine, a likely choice for  deer to follow.

 I was looking for a big buck, so let them pass.


 Note: No critters were harmed on this trip! I think I will wait a few days for the leaves to fall before going out again.


5 comments:

  1. Very wonderful pictures.

    Good luck with your hunt. Our season is drawing close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and what a sweet squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's really looking like fall your way. So pretty! Feel free to send us a big box of venison, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.