Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

June 5, 2015

Swallow Friday

It was a sort of rainy day today and when I looked out, this guy was sitting and preening, and sort of looking miserable.




 It was also cool and he stayed mostly fluffed up trying to keep warm.

 We had a major thunder boomer and a fair bit of hail yesterday. Where he went i don't know.
Any body got  a hard hat that will fit?

Have a great day out in blogland!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I have much to learn about photography. I also need to know HOW you sneak up on these birds. Great, no, fantastic shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are STUNNING! Such detail!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.