Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

November 5, 2014

A Hunting Trip

It was a very nice day today so I decided to take the rifle and go and see if I could get me a deer. I guess it was too nice 'cause all I got to do was watch 4 Mule Deer playing in the fields. I had no tags for Mule deer and there wasn't a buck with them anyway, so I enjoyed the sunshine, the cool breeze and the peaceful after noon
 We haven't had enough snow to flatten the fields yet.
 The grass is pretty tall!
 Yep, very tall! She is not laying down.
 Who's that guy with the camera?




3 comments:

  1. Great shots.

    Hunting is not always about bringing something home but sometimes it is about soothing the soul and relaxing the mind.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.