Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

August 4, 2013

Child Labour

Love it!

Something like getting someone else to white wash a fence, remember how and where the story goes?

This is one way to get an 11 year old to have fun for an hour or so. Give her a motorized vehicle and cutting the grass is suddenly not work anymore.
Like I said...love it!

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha. i love my mower.

Alica said...

I must say...it was a happy day when I could pass this job on to my kids! At first it didn't seem like work to them, but fun. Now it's a bit different, but still...much more fun than pushing a mower by hand! :)

Montanagirl said...

HaHa! Very clever. My husband likes his riding mower too!

Mary Ann said...

Uh, Ian... I always thought that this is why we have kids/grandkids... so that someday, we can turn over the keys to THEM! (and sit back and rest)

Covnitkepr1 said...

Kids are grown and moved far away...I have to mow my own yard .
Looks like my old Snapper to a certian degree.

luckybunny said...

haha, you just can't beat it!