Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

July 7, 2012

Homemade Laundry Soap

Here is a really good tip on how to cut costs in the laundry department! I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds worthwhile and easy to make. I didn't know that the packaged stuff has a lot of filler in it. Somehow, that just doesn't seem right.

http://beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.ca/2010/11/homemade-laundry-soap.html


2 comments:

  1. I make my own laundry soap :O) Using the bar soap, the washing baking soda and the borax that is in this recipe. I make a liquid laundry soap with my recipe. There are a lot of variations floating around. Seems lots of folks are making their own. The soap I make works out to 3 cents a load and works just as well or better than the pricey store bought stuff! Hard to beat that :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I published my Laundry Soap post a few minutes before yours!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.