Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 2, 2010

Hi, My Name is...


Brooklynn and I am 3 years old. I can sit, shake a paw, lay down and heel.

I have just joined Life on an Acreage, 'cause my previous owners couldn't look after me due to having a 6 month old baby.

I have met horses, chickens, cows and Boots, the resident dog.

I have also bit Max the puppy 'cause he was being a pest.




Horses are no fun and the Boss says I can't chase chickens.

My kennel is set up, and this is starting to feel like home.

3 comments:

  1. Brooklynn couldn't have found a better home! Definitely no chasing chickens, which is a tough one, as they're so much fun to chase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful dogs! I know they will be happy on your farm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he can't chase the chickens at least her chase the turkeys!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.