http://gospeldrivendisciples.blogspot.com/ has been gracious enough to nominate me for this award. Why? I don’t know. I am just having fun relating to an acreage and other things that intrigue me. I consider this quite an honour as I don’t get many awards.
Now, I’m supposed to acknowledge the giver (see above) then tell 7 things that people don’t know about me and then nominate 7other blogs that I consider worthy of an award,
1. I was married to Elaine in Cardiff, Wales in 1971.
2. I have downhill skied for over 50 years. Once , for 3 days in Jackson Hole Wyoming with the Chilean Junior team (unofficially)
3. I started work as a tourist guide in a fly in camp at the age of 13.
4. My favourite colour is plaid
5. I was born again on June 15,2005
6. I worked my way up in the pulp and paper industry from Jr. Chemist to Groundwood superintendent, to Pulp Production Manager to Relief paper Mill Manager toTechnical Director in 4 different companies.
7. I am actually quite shy and hate public speaking.
The difficult part is how to nominate 7 blogs for this award! I am currently following about 30 blogs, and all are outstanding in their own right. To narrow it down is tough.
1. Stan at “According to the Book” http://accordingtothebook.blogspot.com/. He is the guy that is willing to step out and show you his beliefs!
2. Dagmar at “Barefoot from Heaven” http://barefootfromheaven.blogspot.com/ She is photographer excellance, poet and dreamer
3. Jenna at Cold antler farm” http://coldantlerfarm.blogspot.com/ She is the spicy gal that loves the country life and spinning a tale.
4. Texan http://texan.blogspot.com/ A gal with a heart as big as the State. (You can tell!)
5. Laura’s Blog. http://laurashooksblog.blogspot.com/ Laura is the story of courage, faith and perseverance. A role model for many!
6. My Life on Earth. http://libbylibbylibbylibbylibby.blogspot.com/ Libby is well “what you see is what you get”, a person with her heart on her sleeve!
7. Musings from Montana. http://manker.wordpress.com/ This is a horse lady that I think is growing to belong. Fun to read!
This was the tougher thing that I had to do this week. The numbers should all be #1 in my book!