Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

January 6, 2010

My New Year’s Resolutions!

1. Read the Bible daily!
2. Set up and keep to a budget.
3. Work at my Handy man job 5 days per month. No more than 8
4. Learn how to dehydrate or preserve vegetables.
5. Finish cleaning up the final 3 acres of land
Anymore than this, and I will be prone to breaking them all!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Great goals! Wishing you luck!

The Old Geezer said...

Sounds do-able to me ( is do-able a word? )
of course I'm not the one who made the resolutions
The only one I wouldn't have a hard time with is no. 1

IanH said...

Old Geezer, you were right. I can not break #1.
Also, I probably can not break #2 or I may not be able to keep on living (according to the Wife).