Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

October 12, 2021

Getting Back to Normal


 After spending a few days in Red Deer, resting up and eating way too much smoked brisket, I decided to take a look in some of my old haunts for whatever critters were around. The only thing I found was a Red Fox, and I only had time for one shot.


The weather has been ranging from -6C to +8C . That should be good enough to get the animals moving and mating. Next week I will try again


1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.