Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 8, 2021

New Returns

 

The first shot is of of a Tundra Swan. There were lots more present in the fields today.


This is a Sandhill Crane, the first that I have seen this year. They are a stately bird. Unfortunately I couldn't get closer.

Yet another Tundra Swan!

A flock of Mallards was just leaving a field pond. If you bigify the photo you will see some Pintail Ducks include with the Mallards.


This is another newcomer for the year, a seagull.





Can you find the Pintail Duck?


That's all for now. It may be a few days before I can get out again.

 


2 comments:

  1. sorry, but the pretty pintail duck was easy to find!! cool to see the tundra swans, i don't see them here!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.