Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 6, 2021

First of the Year, April 6,2021

I was out with Daphne this morning and saw a lot of new faces in the fields. First of all the Tundra Swans are back! They were kind if skittish, but I got a few shots.




Then there were a few Pintail Ducks, also the first of the year




Of course there were a few Mallards in the group. They have been back for a while.


It is good to see them back! it makes it feel like spring. Besides you cant fool waterfall! Have a great day!



2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.