Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 25, 2021

Puppies Grow Fast!

Our puppy, Missy, is growing fast!. She s now up to 13.5 pounds, 4 times her weight in 2 weeks. She and Daphne bonded immediately and scap all the time,


play fighting. There is never a dull moment when they are awake. Its better than watching TV.


4 comments:

  1. I know what you are talking about. I got a new puppy just before Christmas. She was less that half the size of our old dog when I got her and now she is four times bigger than him. I call her my zucchini dog, because every time I turn around she has grown a little bit bigger. Oh, but so much company, she keeps me busy and smiling . . . I need both in my life :) Have fun with your sweet fur babies.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that phrase " zucchini " dog! It describes the process very well

      Delete
  2. Aw, so cute! They are so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.