Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

May 13, 2020

Lots of Deer Today!

I was out and about at 6:30 am because I couldn't sleep. Daphne was OK with the early hour. These were taken along the Athabasca Riverbank and the Rotary Park pathways.
 They did not seem to mind me, but kept an open eye on Daphne. Some of them did not even bother to get up, but stayed still and enjoyed the morning sun.

I saw seven different deer along my walking route.
They are all looking a little worse for wear, starting a heavy shed. I did not see any sign of them giving birth. I am hoping for some fawn pictures this year.
Daphne was good and did not pull or attempt to growl or chase.


1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.