Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 9, 2020

First of the Year!

I watched this little fellow come across a snowy field. He ignored Daphnie and myself and came right up to us. I only had my cell phone with me so the picture quality is not great. Daphnie showed a lot of interest, but did not try to get closer. She was on the leash, but I like to think she remembered her bad experience from last year!


I only saw one skunk last year and I had to chase it through a field to get pictures
He was a friendly little guy

I guess I will have to remember my camera on the evening dog walks. The days are definitely getting longer!

2 comments:

  1. No! They are fine, at a distance, but otherwise....yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think skunks are so cute, but yes, at a distance! I've washed many a dog over the years, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.