Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 13, 2020

Finally, I think Spring is Here!

Today was the first day that I saw Sea Gulls, not many, but its a start. They seem to keep well separated from all the Geese and ducks on the River.I thought I heard some yesterday, but couldn't find them.

The American Wigeon is still in the shallows, and ice. They are a pretty duck and I don't get to  take photos of them very often> I am trying to get a side by side of both  male and female.
The weather is such and the traffic is way down and the Mule Deer are coming out.I am hoping to get some fawn shots this year.


This female Wigeon was cooperative to a point, but wouldn't sidle up to her mate. I will keep watching!

2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.