Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 7, 2020

Yep, It's Coming Up Spring

Some of the early signs of spring are showing up. No matter that we are in a middle of a snow fall warning and visibility is way down. I heard geese squawking two days ago as they flew over the house in a snow storm. I found them today on the Athabasca River looking very miserable!
 I can just hear the missus saying " Charley, I told you it was too early to go North. I could be warming my feet in the sand on a beach where the temperature is 76 degrees! But no, you had to get going! Next year, for once in your life, listen to me when I say "Its too early""
 I cant hear you, I have my head under my wing!

 Just to put it in perspective here is a photo of our street just before the last snowfall!

1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.