Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

September 18, 2019

Osprey Profiles

I figure the Ospreys will be leaving for southern climates before too long. I was surprised to see this one still here and even more surprised to see him sitting and posing.

 He was quite the ham
 There was another one circling over the pond in Rotary Park probably looking for fish. It was not cooperative and stayed too high and didn't even stoop for fish.
 I am going to miss these guys. Its hard to believe that two days ago last year we had a snowstorm in Whitecourt!

 Stretching is probably good before a long flight.
 Hopefully, I will be able to get some action shots before they depart.


2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.