Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

July 28, 2019

Swatting Mosquitos

The mosquitos were horrible after 3 weeks of rain. I swung by the Osprey nest in Rotary Park.

 I could not see and young ones yet.
 She was not moving around much

This looks like a Herring Gull sitting on the pond
This is a different view

I am assuming this is a young of the year.

 Here is a sad case! No parents or siblings around, but enjoying the flooded grass.
 Paddling around, growing bigger. Hope he makes it! I am no sure what type of duck



2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.