Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 26, 2019

The Last Two Days

The weather was good and I got out and about. Here are a few of the results. It might be a few days before I get out and about again, as we are forecast to get 20 cm of snow overnight.

The first two are of a Juvenile Golden Eagle that decided to thermal right over me. I had to get some help from Alberta Birds to identify it.



 The next two are of Common Gold Eyes that are showing up in droves.

And here we have the Canada Goose having a good stretch. They are starting to nest up and things are getting quiet on the Athabasca

The next couple are of a Rough Grouse having a bad hair day.


Finally, here is one of the 15 Elk that I came across in a farmers field.


1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.