Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 29, 2019

Opening Up!

The ice on the Athabasca River has been receding in the last few days, bring in lots of Canada Geese to rest or nest. 

 They were tired and not very spooky.
 They were flying steadily, but on the other side of the river. It was a bit of a stretch for my lens.
 I enjoyed watching them fly and honk. Man, did they honk!
 A few close-ups were possible. They are a majestic bird.
 Thanks, this is my better side.

 Two strokes behind and a mouth open. Anybody know which is the female?
It is sure great to spring arriving!

2 comments:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.