Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

December 6, 2018

Life Goes On


I just noticed that it has been 3 weeks since my last posting. I wish I could say that things have been too busy around here, but alas, not the case.
It was hunting season and I got out 4 times. I saw 6 deer. 3 were Mule deer and I didn't have a draw. The others were a doe Whitetail and two fawns. I didn't want to in effect kill 3 deer, so I passed

The weather has been miserable, with everything, from rain, to snow, to a mixture and black ice. Not much fun being outdoors in that!

I did spend some time carving in my man cave in the garage. I got this American Wigeon to the paint stage after 3 months. Another month and I may have it finished.

In the meantime, Life Goes On!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.