Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

June 14, 2018

Private Shows

I was out with Daphne sleuthing around the back country when I was treated to several shows


The first was Daphne hot on the trail of a Whitetail Deer. Unfortunately, things happened too fast to adjust the camera to get both in the picture. Here is the south end of a north-bound deer.

The next shots were of my very own air show. I was walking along a oil/gas right of way when this chopper showed up to check on the sample spot.

He came around the corner. I could hear the chopper, but not see it
 

 The inspection place was the white post between the orange and blue poles.






And lift-off. 
That was the only exciting things I saw after almost two hours of walking.

I will try again tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.