Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

June 21, 2018

Happy First Day of Summer!

I hope summer is starting great for everybody out there in Blogland!
 One thing (among many) that I like about Alberta is that every week there seems to be a different wildflower showing up.

 Even the female Red Wing Blackbird is happy!
I hope your summer is starting realllly great!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, it is cold and dry here but nice in the sun

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.