Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

January 19, 2018

Reminiscing

Well. it was a bleary type day, dark,half raining, and half snowing. I wore Daphne and myself out on a 5 mile walk through the bush yesterday, so after a brief walk and play at the Dog Park, we headed for home. What to do? What to do?

I couldn`t find anything on TV so I started browsing some of my PVR items.

Remember the  Group?

















 If you are under 40, probably not. Their last performance was in 1982 and they were formed about 1970, or thereabouts. They were one of my favourite performing groups since I first heard their songs. Welcome to ABBA, the movie. The story line wasn`t the best, but the 18 songs that they sang were well worth the listen. This summer we went into Edmonton to see Mama Mia. It was good, the sound was there, but not as good as the original ( in my opinion anyway, before people start blasting me). My favourite was Agnetha Faltskog. Tall, blonde with an amazing voice.

It was run on CBC of all places!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely not under 40 and I do remember ABBA. 1982...I had two youngins under 5 and was a busy housewife, but I listened to music all the time back then. Don't seem to listen to much nowadays except for Christian and a few really great groups that I have found on the internet. Home Free is one of them. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.