Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

October 25, 2017

Leave of Absense

Besides playing with Daphnie and friend Percy, I have been busy about the house.


Percy is a one year old Golden Retriever that gets along famously with Daphnie, to the point where they will play tug-of-war for quite some time, neither of them willing to give up.



I installed new hardwood floors in the living area. It looks good, but just about killed my knees. Every joint is glued.

 
 The old carpet was removed and hauled to the dump with my SUV. Sometimes I miss the truck!
 

6 comments:

  1. The floor turned out great and nice to see your photos on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture wall. Hope your knees heal up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures on the wall are beautiful! (and so are the floors!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noted the photo wall right away also - striking. How you ever chose the ones to hang, I don't know, because all your pictures are lovely.
    I want wood floors... do you hire out? Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Shoes: Thanks for the compliments! This was hopefully, my last hard wood floor, as my knees and back are still in recovery mode😟

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos that made me smile

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.