Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

May 1, 2017

A Few for the First Day of May






This Kestrel is always hanging around the same place. There was only one today, so maybe some nesting is going on.


I caught this Coyote in a field, but unfortunately he was a long way away.

 
 There were only a few Sand hill Cranes around. There was lots of traffic so maybe they moved out for a bit.



The Tundra Swans were staying out in the middle of the field. If this carries on, I may need a new camera with a longer lens ...Not!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.