Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 11, 2017

April 11 Spring Day


It's good to see the creeks and streams starting to open up. The birds are starting to settle down and pair up/



The geese are spreading out more and the large flocks are dissipating.


The Mallards are back in droves.


 It's still very hard to get a good picture of a Magpie. The black and white doesn't photograph well, or at least, I haven't learned how to deal with it.

 I do like the colours on the Common Goldeneyes.


 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so beautiful. I do wish I had a pond close by with ducks. I think they are lovely to watch.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.