Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 2, 2017

Lucky shots

It was sunny today so I took a little drive to see what I could find. This Bald Eagle was not co-operative and I only got the one shot









However, there was an abundance of Mule Deer. They co-operated far better than the Eagle.

 
Big ears and a white rump with a black tipped tail defines them.


 


I kind of like the contrasts of brown and white.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.