Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

February 21, 2017

Family Day

 The snow did come, but the Town of Whitecourt did an awesome job of cleaning the skating surface.

It was just at the freezing point, but that didn't keep people home

The fire pit was a popular spot



 The Rotary Club was celebrating 100 years, and did a massive BBQ


 The Town clearing the circle path around the island. I would guess that there were about 500 people present when Daphne and I were there. We came early, and went early. She was a real kid magnet as they all wanted to pet her. Spoiled Dog!

1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.