Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

February 12, 2017

Aches and Pains

Coming back from Houston I appear to have developed a MAN Cold. This is not your run of the mill cold. It is a MAN COLD, meaning it has severe sore throat, runny nose, aches and pains etc.


What differentiates a Man Cold from the run of the mill cold?


1.It is far worse than child birth. (I was there for 2, and didn't feel a thing except a pain in my wrist from the wife gripping me.)


2. Normal medication has little or no effect.


3,There is very little sympathy given from ones partner to the hurting spouse.


4.MAN COLDS tend to linger for days. See items 1 through 3


5. It interferes with manly things like ice fishing, photography and meeting the cronies at A&W for coffee.


In opther words, "It sucks"!





3 comments:

  1. Yuck. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy.. I thinks you mean....Suck it up Man:))) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men do not handle being sick much, some do but many don't that said I know some women who are big babies when sick

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.