Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

May 29, 2016

Sandhill Cranes


I got lucky today with a couple of Sandhill Cranes coming in close to where I was. Things were calm for a bit.



It was very calm, with some heavy feeding going on.


Then one of the birds started getting a little amorous. She was not having any of it and kept moving off. "I've got a headache" 



He kept it up for a while.



Then, everything returned to normal, whatever that is in Crane land.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.