Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

May 6, 2016

Odds and Sods


Just a few more from the swamp. She was pretty well camouflaged. However, she just had to keep quacking until I found her.


Much more dignified



There not as many pairs around. I suspect that they have started some serious nesting.


This Teal was all by himself, and seemed to be enjoying the sun. 



On high alert. He likely heard me when I walked into the brambles wearing shorts and sandals!



AS beaver are mainly nocturnal, it is difficult to get a shot of them out of the water. I did it Here


Speaking of camouflage, it took me a while to zero in on this Hairy Woodpecker. Did you know that between each rat a tat, he is opening his eyes and evaluating where to strike next? Amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.