Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

March 4, 2016

Mule Deer Excursion

The dog walk today took me by the winter holding area for 3 Mule Deer. The light was not very good for taking pictures of birds, so I made do.



My hunter's eye spotted this doe bedded down with ease. The deer were basically keeping a good eye on the dogs. They were leashed.


A lot of non-hunting folks would walk right by these deer without seeing them.

This picture of them grazing has three deer in it. Do you spot the third?

Maybe a rump shot of the third will help.


They are used to dogs in this area, but still keep an eye on them.


Three more.


2 comments:

Gail said...

Amazing photos.

Michelle said...

What a wonderful group of photos. I especially like the first one!