Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 17, 2015

Finches and Jays

The House Finch was busy today stocking up on food. He can sure toss the sunflower seeds down



 He is pretty scruffy and I would make him as a young-of -the-year.

 This Blue Jay sat and watched for a while before coming in.


 Pretty soon there were four of them squawking and feeding. 




That was about all that showed up this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I have never seen such wonderful close detailed photos.

    I have one question...is that a Hack-Berry tree or some other type of wild fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome shots of the little piggies!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.