Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

April 10, 2015

It appears Spring is finally here! The snow is 99% gone. The grass is going green. The Rhubarb is showing red and the rose bushes are budding out.

Life is good!

Other than a trip to the hospital with sore muscles, double and tunnel vision followed by a super MAN cold, things are going well. They didn't find anything wrong with all the blood work, ECG  and X-rays so I guess I should be very thank full.

After the MAN cold, I feel that I could handle anything now, even childbirth! 


 I have been reading lots of blogs, but haven't been participating due to the above.
 My faithful companions have been wondering why there are no w.a.l.k.s. I have to be careful how I use that word as they understand the word, the spelling of the word, and hopefully not the reading of the word.
 Anyway, back at it and good to go! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

sweet girls! so sorry you were ill, but hopefully nothing lurking to return. :)

Alica said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, and glad you're on the mend! I sure hope you don't experience child birth! :)

peihome said...

I hope all is well, Ian, and your vision is back to normal

You've got spring, lucky you!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Feeling off colour is not good, hope you are feeling better soon.