Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

November 24, 2014

Bohemian Waxwings

I haven't seen these guys for a while, but I guess that the crab apples that are left on the tree are in the proper state of softness and fermentation for a good chow down.
There were about 30 that showed up, and took little time to strip the tree.

Fermentated berries, softened in the morning sun are good, or so they tell me.
 Who says you can't fly on one wing? Have another berry.
 Yep, munch, munch, munch!


4 comments:

  1. They're lovely birds! Enjoyed your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I just love the Waxwings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the prettiest (and one of my favorite) birds around! We just don't get them around here much and not at all at the house.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.