Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:

1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move

February 11, 2014

Very Cold Outing!

Today was one of the warmer days over the last 10 days, so I decided that a walk was in order. Looking like the Michelin man all bundled up, I took the two dogs down to a vacant field and turned them loose. They did not seem to mind the -15C  (+5F) temperature and brisk wind.

I did not take a lot of pictures because my hands kept freezing.
Freedom!
Slogging Along

Left Over Cow Parsley

More Cow Parsley


Worn Out Boots!

Worn out Brooklyn!
 Mission Accomplished!

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, glad you have a place to let them run! brrr... :)

The Dancing Donkey said...

Worn out dogs are happy dogs.

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

Happy dogs - I'm glad they enjoyed their run in those frigid temps!

Montanagirl said...

Brooklyn and Boots are pretty cute! I like your snowy photos.

Willow said...

Where is the photo of you all tuckered out ! lol

Mary Ann said...

Ian, I'm going to go backwards and get caught up on how things are going! I see you are still braving the snow!

MTWaggin said...

We are getting a bit stir crazy here too.

Dar said...

love to watch the dogs play in the snow...especially when they run and all of a sudden dig their nose deep in the fluff. It's finally above zero around here the past couple days but nights are still minus -20's...brrr Keeping the ol' flames burning!