Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

July 24, 2013

Never a Dull moment On the Fenceline

 The cows showed up in the neighbours field this morning. Biz was not sure about them so headed for the barn, or me, as it was feeding time.
 Alpine was close behind. Boots was not bothered at all.
 About an hour later, this stump eating,  tree chewing monster appeared. They were mulching the natural gas right-of-way to get rid of the downed trees. Yes, they sent a guy with a sniffer tp check for leaks first.
 It chewed and ate it's way along at about 6 miles per hour.
 The cows now have a clean road to walk along.
Like I said, " Never a dull moment on the fence"

5 comments:

  1. as long as the cows don't come across to your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fence work. That's a given I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The machine sounds annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - hope the cows stay on their side of the fence! Your black horse is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I was thinking the same thing, as long as the cows stay on their side and behave! Very busy place around your fences!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.