Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

April 18, 2013

Severe Case of Muffin Top

I don't know where I went wrong on this one. I do about two per week. Perhaps if I send away for one of those Lycra girdle-type thingies that are advertised on TV, that might be a solution. You know, the 3 piece pack- it- somewhere, figure enhancers.

 That might allow the muffin top to be stuffed back in where it belongs. After all, if you see it work on TV, it has to be true.

This muffin top lifted the lid on the bread machine. It could be a real challenge for a girdle.

What say you? Is it worth a try? Or should I just eat the evidence?



Grandpa's Cinnamon, raisin, cranberry bread

13 comments:

  1. Ha! This really made me smile. I'm sure it tastes just as good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely eat the evidence - it looks too good to hide in a girdle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "muffin top" would be buttered and on my plate in about 2.5 seconds. Cinnamon, raisin, cranberry, oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm all for eating the evidence! Looks pretty good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with cathy m. it would hardly have had a chance to cool...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for eat the evidence with a giant cup of coffee to wash it down... or you could always feed it to the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup eat the evidence, besides it will taste much, much better without melted Lycra around it. Looks delicious, are you sure it is not supposed to have a "muffin top" ....................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron, my horses don't do coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best to just eat the evidence. You can always try one of the girdle thingies later....on yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never know? They might work harder and run faster?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would just totally eat it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure would love that recipe. Looks like it would melt in your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YUMMMMIE ...I'd eat it ...the muffins tops my fav.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.